Friday, November 6, 2009

Grateful for 'F'aith, 'F'amily and 'F'riends

Friday, November 6, 2009

DSCF4173

F is for 'F'aith, 'F'amily and 'F'riends

I realize I'm sort of cheating on this one but I just couldn't go without any of these.

Faith has completely sustained me. I would be a big mess without it. I am grateful that I don't struggle with faith the way some do. I truly can't imagine life without it.

Family is my world. I am a willing servant to my family and I completley relish in these three kids and husband that I get to share each day with. They are my 'job' and my life. I am grateful for extended family and only wish we were closer and could be together more. (Biggie in the con column.)

Friends: I am very fortunate to have the friends I have. I am surrounded by fantastic, talented, grounded people who keep me planted. For that I am thankful. In my lifetime I have made some exceptional friends who have crossed over into the family category. We not be of the same blood but our connection runs deep and I am so incredibly grateful for them (You know who you are).

I am blessed.

3 comments:

Adrienne Hedger said...

F... I'm thankful for Fridays. Happy Fridays. When I get to relax and unwind with the people in my "Friends" category...
This is a good series you have going here, Pittsy. I've been trying to guess what you'll write about...

Unknown said...

Friendships, They are different then family, you can actually pick these people to be in your life. I too have some great friends and I cherish them.

Anonymous said...

Family & Friends... For sure!