Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pennant Banner

Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Craft time around here has been a little light this week. Anna and I did manage a super simple July 4th pennant banner. It was her first time stitching at the machine and she did a nice job.

DSCF2244

Practicing on paper first. We opted for a zigzag stitch.

DSCF2251

After pinning festive triangles to a star spangled ribbon we set to work.

DSCF2252

In no time at all, our banner was complete and Anna was in charge of removing the pins.

DSCF2257

I neglected to capture a good shot of our finished product (bad blogger!) but this is an idea of it. This is a super easy and affordable project for any holiday. If I had more time I would use fabric. For now, it is good practice sewing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed!!! Very cute,