Thursday, October 2, 2008

Here's An Idea For Your Notebook

Thursday, October 2, 2008
One of my new favorite things to give, especially for my kids' classmates, is a special book (or collection of books), like these or these. I like to try to match the child's interests with a new book that they may not know then top it off with customized book plates.

I love the selection from TayloredArts on Etsy. I recently ordered up a personalized set with an image I knew my recipient would love. It was fast and easy and I am excited to give the gift.If you're crafty and want to make your own, Paper Source (one of my very favorite stores) has an array of labels to choose from, like these.

What is better than a trip to an imaginary land that you can take over and over PLUS your very own book plates?! I like to think it fosters an appreciation for literature.

No comments: