Monday, May 17, 2010

Dash and Bella

Monday, May 17, 2010
Have you discovered Dash and Bella yet? It's a lovely blog with truly interesting recipes. Mom Phyllis makes real food with her kids and documents along the way. Her recipes are inspiring and fun and I love her cooking philosophy with kids. Check out an interview with her here.

persimmon13

I admit I'm not very familiar with persimmons. My Nana used to love to give them to me but I never knew what to do with them. Now I do and I am quite intrigued with this combination.

mushroomsalad4

And then there is the cremini mushroom salad with asparagus, aged gouda, and lemon vinaigrette. I'm a sucker for all of the above. I have a fun mushroom salad with lemon vinaigrette in my regular rotation but I'm inspired by the asparagus and gouda additions.

Both images via Dash and Bella.

No comments: