Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weekly Planner

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

momme

I like the way Karen uses her planner. Mine isn't always this clean and pretty.

I have a new system I've been trying out. Certainly you've seen Lobotome's Momme Weekly Planner all over blogland by now. It's not new but it's new to me.

I like to see my whole week laid out, everything at a glance. I love that there is a section for Me Time AND Exercise and it's not counted as the same thing. One day I will actually fill those slots in and double MY TIME. Dare to dream.

Photo from
Lobotome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks fabulous... I just bought it. It's my life long pursuit of trying to get organized! (Maybe if I just slowed down....)

LobotoME said...

hope it is working out for you! let me know if you have any questions! cheers, jenny @ LobotoME.com