Monday, January 18, 2010

Surfing the Park

Monday, January 18, 2010
Perhaps you've heard, Southern California is getting some weather. We've been on storm watch here for some actual precipitation falling from the sky. It's nothing like the rest of the country actually gets but it's big news around these parts.

So what do So Cal kids do when it rains, you ask?

untitled.bmp

Surf the park, of course!

untitled 2
Extra points awarded for tricks.
P.S. The grom in the spotlight is like family to us. He has a real love for the sport and is a joy to watch in the real surf. It's not every day he gets to practice in the hood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy! You can't keep him away from the surf!

Adrienne Hedger said...

I saw Christopher out there today. It's become a neighborhood pastime! I'm getting my wetsuit on as I write this.