Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Grateful for 'C'hristopher

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

IMG_5893

C is for Christopher

Aren't all mothers grateful for their children? I am certain so. My gratitude for my oldest son touches my core deeply as does his sweet and tender spirit. I am grateful for his caring nature--always noticing the one who needs a subtle "Are you ok" nudge or comforting gaze from his empathetic eyes. I am incredibly grateful for his thoughtfully inquisitive way that completely inspires me daily to learn and seek all that I can.

He is a blessed gift to me (us) that I cherish so incredibly dearly. Every delivery story is unique and precious just like each child born of it. I am reminded and so humbly grateful that God choose us to be his parents. His thirst for God and spirituality is infectious and so comforting. He stretches me exactly how I am supposed to be and I am so grateful for it. But most of all I am grateful to share each day with him and long for the moments when I see the world through his eyes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christopher is a wonderful guy and I love him dearly also!!! So this will be a double "C" gratitude in that my children are the most important people in my life. Each with their own unique personality, good choices in life, abilities they contribute to the world, and just the fact that they are the best, most awesome people in the world!!! I love you guys!!!!

Unknown said...

This may be shallow, but I'm grateful for my car. It gets me around town, and takes me fun places. I have had undependable cars in the past, and it's horrible being stranded, with childeren or even worse with only one child and the other needs to be picked up in 15 minutes from school. ( Thank God for cell phones also another "c"). My life is much easier with a car and I am thankful for it.

Anonymous said...

Chad!!

Childproofing Fort Wayne said...

Great reading your bloog post