Monday, November 2, 2009

Grateful for 'B'each (walks)

Monday, November 2, 2009

sunset.bmp

B is for beach (walks)

We are fortunate enough to live by the beach. I realized several years ago I need to be near water; it is how I relax, recharge and refresh. So hitting the beach trail with my babe is the perfect way for me to start my day. I am grateful we live in a place where I am moments away from that which completely and authentically renews my step. When I am at the beach I wonder why I don't spend every waking moment there. (Well, because I have three kids and a husband who need me to carry my weight around the homestead too, that's why.)

I'm grateful that while I don't tap into it enough, I know how to reboot with a simple beach visit or walk.
Play along, blog stalkers. What are you grateful for today (B)?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My "B" gratefulness is for Big Bear. I am a lover of mountains and they have always brought me tranquility, serenity, clear mind, and feeling of being back with nature. I never thought I could live in such paradise but here I am!! Everything must be lined up right for me to enjoy this beautiful environment!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO impressed!! I was going to comment on 'something striking my fancy' on your email, then JEEPERS!!! I opened up the majic!! Well, besides with Obama... Ha!! Sorry sista! We ALL have to disagree on something. Absolutely amazing!! Truly!! LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

Backyard bar-b-q's with friends. Every weekend we seem to have a backyard bar-b-q with friends ,and it is always a different combo of friends. It really is a fine tradition and something that I Love.

Anonymous said...

My bed! My favorite place in the world... Comfy, cozy to read, cuddle with my kids & sleep occasionally!