Thursday, September 17, 2009

In Our Lunchbox

Thursday, September 17, 2009

DSCF4410

The lunch program is going well. Mama makes four interesting and healthy meals and Friday everyone gets a break (But as I said before, I am quite pleased with the offerings of their new vendor at school. I certainly don't feel I am compromising quality as we try out some of their meals.).

Here's what's in our lunchbox this week (includes a snack as well as lunch):

Turkey & hummus wraps
Cheese circles
Juicy, yummy fresh peaches
Granola bar

Turkey & cheese swords (Parker named them, not me)
More juicy, yummy peaches (I usually try to break things up and spread them out throughout the week but these are too good to let go past perfection.)
Deviled egg
Applesauce (Love the squeezers from TJs)

Chicken drumstick
Hummus and carrots
Strawberries and blueberries
Cracker and muenster sandwiches

Peanut butter and agave on potato bread
Cantaloupe cubes
Hummus and crackers
Blueberry shortbread clusters (Tjs)

No comments: