Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Woodroots & Woodrootlings

Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Creativity flourishes! I am so excited Rachel has started an Etsy shop, Woodroots, to share her beautiful creations. I have a few pieces and have gifted others. I love them all. Everything is handmade and designed by freehand (read: one of a kind). You must take a look for yourself.

I really love this oval mixed fiber wall art. Presently it is out of my budget and doesn't go with my current design. But that doesn't stop me from frequently visiting her shop and keeping an eye out for something that might work better.


This recycled brown leather purse may be a must-have. The perfect sling to carry essentials as you run to town or grab some fresh flowers from the farmer's market.


I am even more fond of Rachel's "earth loving children’s imaginables" from her other shop Woodrootlings. Love, love, love. How unique is this primitive stick horse?

I'm thinking thisfish on a stick would be good for my boys. So many cute and one-of-a-kind creations. I almost don't want to share the secret.

[UPDATE: Evidently custom order and colors are available. Uh oh.]

No comments: