Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Artist Trading Cards

Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Who says trading cards have to be about sports? While traditional trading cards with athlete stats are emerging as a hit (and incentive) in our home I love how the medium has been expanded.

Erin and Blair have started a great project that I think we will adopt for one of our mountain craft ideas this weekend. If I can pull it together and get all the packing done I may even be able to participate in the art swap they are coordinating. If not, we'll take advantage of the idea and the 15 kids that we'll have under one roof and make our own swap.

For more info on how the ATC started, go here.

Super sweet idea. My kids would love to be inspired by a peer's work--especially if it involves them getting their own mail!

{Image via House on Hill Road.}

No comments: