Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thanksgiving Tree

Thursday, November 6, 2008
We started a Thanksgiving list on our pantry door. It's a place where each day we add to the list of things we are thankful for. So far we have the basics covered, "God, love, Mama, Daddy...". I am impressed that the big kids have taken it upon themselves to add their daily sentiment. It is without prompting on my part.


I love that we are consciously taking time each day to be thankful for our abundance of blessings. That said, this is a much better and prettier idea. Cindy posted her tradition of adding a leaf to the tree for that which you are thankful for.
Stay with me now...It gets better....Chocolate On my Cranium goes a little deeper and considers not only being thankful but also giving (thanks and giving tree). What did you do today for someone else? Just go here for to download and print your own tree.


Now that seems about right.

No comments: