Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dogeared

Wednesday, July 2, 2008
I am absolutely loving the Dogeared gifts. Without revealing too much, this is my go-to gift of the year! There is truly something for everyone from house blessings like the one shown here as well as super cool necklaces. It's more interesting than a bottle of wine and a good reminder of that happiness (as is the case for this one) is a choice!


What I love the most is the thoughtful messages that accompany these trinkets.

Card message: hang this treasure in your new home. let it be a daily reminder to live, love and laugh! your key to a happy life!


It's a special touch that lights me up! I can say I love giving these gifts, perhaps even more than the recipient enjoys receiving them--if that is possible. You can get them at Nordstrom but the website is much more thorough. It certainly has the perfect one for you or you gift list.


That said, I haven't gotten one for myself yet. I must look into that!


No comments: