Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rock on

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The last thing our family will ever be called is techy or AV savvy but this little number rang my bell. JBL ON STAGE MICRO is a portable music dock for iPods that has made me so happy. I opened the package and just planted my music brain right on it. Little Parker was grooving to John Mayer in no time. Couldn't be more simple. Bonus feature: there is a remote.

It's not going to fill the house with music but it's perfect for one room, or a tiny backyard like ours, or traveling. We won't have to haul the CD player with the perfect selection of bedtime and white noise CDs. (The lengths you will go to when you are desperately trying to protect your little ones' sleep and still enjoy life.)

We are also planning to see how the battery power is and take it out on the boat. I'll let you know how that goes.

It is marketed to also be an good addition to your computer speakers as well. Not what I am using it for but may light you up.

But for now, a girlfriend must share. So far, loving this!

No comments: