Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Soundtrack To Our Lives

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We are big music lovers but my little helper has upped the ante. When he was a babe and had some troubles we provided some music therapy for him. He goes to sleep every night listening to the Beatles (instrumental only). So, I guess I shouldn't be so surprised at how interested (and may I say, specific) he is with music.

But I am.

He sits for the longest time on record playing music or manning the iPod station. He is incredibly opinionated about what he likes and may play it SEVERAL times in a row ("Mama, I need rock and roll!"). He has an interest and intensity with music that I haven't seen with anything else with him. And I can't wait to see how it develops.

In the meantime, he's doing a wonderful job providing a soundtrack to our lives. Rock on!

No comments: