Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gap Clothes, Prada Accessories

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

roast-asparagus

Gap clothes, Prada accessories. Exactly!

A girl after my own heart, Jenny hits some of the topics I'm most passionate about on her blog, Dinner A Love Story. Truly, how great is the notion of not having an outfit, or a meal, or your interior so THAT. But rather, to pair something rich and maybe even extravagant with a real sneaker of a find or a classic staple?! It's a lovely combination of challenge and indulgence. So up my alley.

And add to that her passion about the quality of what we are eating and the value of doing it together. Is it weird to want to be besties with her?

Oh, and she's got a book coming out soon too. Honestly, what the heck do I do with my days?!

Photo from here.

1 comment:

{ to be charmed } said...

Oh my gosh, love the blog you recommend. Great read and amazing recipes. Thanks!!

I finally got around to coming up with the DIY Sandwich Wrap... you should come on over and check it out! So super easy and a project you could whip up in a day (including getting the fabric)!

Hugs, Beth