Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This Week's Menu & Debbie Downer

Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Beans. Rice. Ramen.

No seriously, we are eating more than these basic thrifty staples. (Goddess dressing is in there.) I have been a bad blogger and not posted our meals the past couple of weeks. Shame on me.

Since our transmission decided to die on us at a not-so-good time (when is it a good time?!), I am feeling extra frugal. I'll be back to posting meals (boring and budget friendly included) on Monday.

All this budget, transmission failure, bad blogging has me really sounding like.....you know....Debbie Downer. Whenever D and I really need a good laugh we bust a gut to some old Debbie Downer skits. If you can make it past the damn commercial (sorry), prepare yourself for 4:09. We wipe tears away every time.

1 comment:

Adrienne Hedger said...

Ahhh... good stuff. I love how the whole cast is cracking up. Ben Affleck can barely get his lines out.