Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grateful for 'L'aughter

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bjorklund_062

L is for laughter
Mercy, what would life be without laughter? I don't even want to imagine. I am so grateful for what is not at all trite or compulsory. Laughter is an authentic positive emotion that is completely contagious. I am so incredibly grateful for the funny people in my life.

You know, laughter is how my husband really got my attention (he's a covert riot). It's the reward in a mundane day when an out-of-state friend calls to check on me (Nic shout out). And it's the daily (ok, sometimes multi-daily) log into Hedger Communications for a much needed chat and review (read: spin) on...you name it. I am so grateful for my immediate short list of quick fixes for laughter. You get me through and I am grateful.

P.S. When was the last time you laughed so hard you peed your pants? Don't remember? Oh, I do and I wasn't a child. Uh huh, that's what I'm talking about.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I too had "Laughter" on my list. I love it and I try to get a daily shot of it. ANd Geeze the pee my pants part hmm, I'm sure it was sometime this last week. I think it was the at the grocery store with Paula.....Yes clean up on aisle 6.

jora said...

I think I may have been there for the incident you're referring to??

And yes, laughter is so important. I love the funny people in my world!

Adrienne Hedger said...

Hedger Communications issues this statement: "Our workplace is extremely serious. While we acknowledge that laughter plays a role in some people's day-to-day lives, we will have no part of it here at Hedger Comm. You should see the serious looks on our faces as we type this note. In fact, that is the 'L' we are thankful for: 'Looks of seriousness.'"

Anonymous said...

Lollipops. That's what Annalia listed on her Thanksgiving tree as one of the 4 things she is thankful for! ha ha!

Liberty! I praise God I get to live in this free country. Not perfect, but with freedom!