Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sea and Jae Sparkler Candles

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have to give a shout out to Sea and Jae. In addition to lots of fun items in their collection, they have fantastic number sparklers that take any celebration to whole new level. Aren't they fun?!

For my husband's party I found myself down a "0" (previously back ordered). Jae got that number to me in time for the party. Superb service. They really did have my number. Many thanks.

Photo from Sea and Jae.

2 comments:

jae said...

Thank you for the very kind mention here. You couldn't possibly celebrate a 40th without sparklers! I hope it was a huge hit and that he was surprised...thanks again!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

So cute!! Thank you for your kind words the other day about the move! :)