Monday, February 9, 2009

Will Work For Group Photo

Monday, February 9, 2009
Being a So Cal girl I'm not forced to deal with snow regularly. So, when I was bound and determined to get our entire crew in one photo (unprecedented feat) I was willing to do whatever it took to get my peeps outside for the group shot. That meant shoveling the deck a bit.

My original vision had us all out on our private slope (stop. envision with me. sigh.). But that was a little more than we could manage this year with the babes and all. So I settled for a deck version that would capture the snowfall. In actuality, all you see is people and can't even tell we're in the snow. What was all that work for anyway?!

Lesson learned: Setting up a shot is not all it's cracked up to be.
Consolation: At least you can meet the crew. Fifth Annual, fifteen kids deep. (And as crazy as it sounds to most everyone else, it actually works. Aside from my two-year-old destructor, there were no fights or dramas to report. Amazing, huh?)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the effort. Man that is a lot of people.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrienne Hedger said...

Great work, Sarah. But who is that guy in the black shirt in the middle? He seems oddly large compared to the rest of the crew.

Anonymous said...

I am so envious of your gang! What a fun annual trip. You guys are so stoked to have had the best winter experience of Socal!!