Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Playing Our Song, Part Deux

Tuesday, September 23, 2008


I can check this off my 'Bees In My Bonnet List' (see side bar). We have found the perfect piano. Perfect for us.

I literally shed tears of joy when we found our beauty (and you must know I am not a crier). I was overcome by emotion and felt in that moment the realization of a dream for me....Music in our home, as often as possible.

This lovely instrument has indeed made a strong impression in our family life. So far, Christopher is the lead pianist and Anna is happy to perform an interpretive dance to his composition (with Parker 'feeling' the vibe too).

1 comment:

jora said...

I gotta see some of that "interpretive dance" -- and of course hear Christopher's music too. :) I'm glad you finally found your piano.....