Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hooray!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am in the gift buying mode with birthdays and special occasions to celebrate. I picked up this great tin of note tags for my husband while in Portland. (I make sure that I make it into my favorite stationary shop, Oblation Papers & Press, whenever we are in the Pearl District.)

I love the tags so much that I had to find more. And, what do you know? Inspired Designs has other great tins available. From small things come great things is the central proverb for owner and chief creative officer, Erica Manthe. I know I am going to like the offerings with that! And how about their tag line: "The best portion of a good man's life- his little, nameless acts of kindness" -William Wordsworth. Are your ready to spread some love today?
Infectious inspiration is a good thing and I especially want to get my hands on the Hooray for My Kids tin. It would be good as lunchbox love notes (you know how I love those).

A nice thought for the day from ID, "You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you." – John Wooden

Ah, I am ready to tackle some projects now...with renewed vigor!

1 comment:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Cute! Good luck on the projects. :)