Monday, July 28, 2008

Undeniable

Monday, July 28, 2008
We went to John Mayer's show last night and as expected were moved beyond words. It was such a good show that I am sad I have to wait again to see him (although he will be in San Diego tomorrow night and don't think I haven't considered the drive south to catch him again!). The post show let down has me percolating my review. I need time to work through these emotions (I sort of jest).

I have an undeniable crush on JM, but between you and me, I think my husband does too (although he says it's musical admiration--call it what you will). You simply can't experience his shows and not be in awe of his talent, and as the musician in the family D is able to really appreciate how masterful John is with his guitar and vocals. More on that to come...

P.S. Notice the cropped do?

Picture courtesy of OC Register

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You made me a huge fan. I'm in love as well. I understand where you are coming from sista.
I had a great time, so sorry we didn't sneak backstage.